You will need to answer 5 simple questions that relate to the information in the video you saw. If you complete the questions correctly, a certificate of completion will be sent to the email you entered in the form below. If you have any questions regarding the requirements and approval process, please feel free to call our office and ask to speak to Recruitment Supervisor, Cesar Gomez, at 626-339-1824 or 909 460-1138.
1. Where do we get the foster children from?
2. How long do foster children placed in your home stay?
3. Once you have foster children placed in your home, how often does agency Social Worker will visit your home?
4. How soon do you need to inform the agency social worker about an incident occurred to a foster child?
5. Who needs to be fingerprinted and cleared?